Dundee Digital is always looking for great people to join the team! We don't have any open positions at the moment, but we are always accepting applications.
General Resumé Submission
You should have a production portfolio that represents experience within several industries and brands, and can work across multiple styles and different demographics. You will lead creative projects through post-production and edit short form, advertising and documentary style videos on deadline and on budget. We're looking for a team player -- someone who likes to wear lots of hats -- but will leave their ego at the door.
- An online reel and portfolio of work demonstrating strong visual design skills, storytelling, or advertising experience across a range of brands or industries
- Experience with digital cinema production
- Working knowledge of Premiere Pro and After Effects (animation work a plus)
- You can execute strong video editorials using filmmaking principles (story, timing, traditional use of camera, etc.) and visual design for graphic integration (typography, composition, color, etc.)
- You have a love of story-teliing via conceptual thinking, but also enjoy being behind the camera and assisting with shoots.
- You're a self-starter and self-motivator who takes direction (and feedback) well, and you enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- 3+ years of professional video editing experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- You have a good attitude and a desire to excel. You enjoy team outings, playing ping pong (or darts), and drinking beer on Fridays.
- High School Diploma Required / Bachelors Degree Preferred
If the above description sounds like a fit to you, please send your resume, creative portfolio, Vimeo page, or anything else that showcases your background in video editing to email@example.com
No phone calls necessary. We will be in touch with candidates we feel are a good match to schedule an interview.